A cultural broker interprets language, media and society.
What can you learn from the mind of a language interpreter.
Interpreting is the way I serve my culture with language.
A clear and short introduction with a friendly yet serious tone to set the setting. Listening is the most acute skill set an interpreter posses. If the message and idea are not clear, a formal clarification occurs until the idea is clear and precise. Here are four rules you can learn from an interpreter:
- Setting the tone and flow for a call speak clear and with confidence is key. People can hear if you are tired or in good mood.
- Clarify as many times until you are 100% accurate
- Check your mute button
Freelance Spanish Interpreter interpreter with experience in immigration, finance and medicine.
Experience interpreting for:
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services USCIS ( Asylum Officers) and Legal Aid Canada
- Finance U.S. Banks and Insurance Companies
- U.S. Medical Industry (Doctors, Nurses and Admin.)
The cultural broker blog interprets language, media and society. Let’s celebrate what brings people together!
Podcast – The Latino Experience
Podcast is about self-improving being honest and learning for others through language, art and business.
Communicating a precise message to do the right audience.